Saturday, January 17, 2009

If a bank screws up and loses money, the Government bails them out. Then they hand out bonuses to executives who screwed up the bank in the first place. What is WRONG with this picture? I am a firm believer that the politician and the big financial companies are all in this scheme together. I think that our President-elect will further drive us into a depression unlike anything ever seen. I think Hussein Obama is in league with that part of the world who wish to see the United States of America fail. I further believe that he has been promised a lead part in running whatever is left. Do I sound like a conspiracy nut? I hope so. I hope that this is all that it is, just a bad feeling on my part. I guess what leads me to believe in the unbelievable is the sad state of my own finances. I may well be on my way to joining the list of the forclosed mortgage homeowners. I have realized recently that we are never really homeowners until that last payment is made (25-30 years worth). Then your home is still owned by your local government for the taxes put upon it yearly and the insurance that must be held so if something happens, maybe you wont be homeless. I am too damned old to be going through this. So I am gonna buck up to the bank and demand(request?) lowering my interest rate or a refinance on a lower rate. If not, then they can add this house to the long list of bank owned real estate. I just am too tired to fight the battle anymore. Construction sales on the the skids and that means so am I.......Chaps and depresses MY ASS!!!

No comments: